Haven't done the best blogging lately so here are a few updates...Here is Sierra and Wyatt doing the "pony show" Sierra created. They are each on their ponies. She is such a creative little lady.
A view I often see when I walk back into a room and it warms my heart. Even at this age they enjoy doing things side by side. They are in Wyatt's room playing with his Fisher Price Farm. Such love.
I made sugar cookie dough for princess cookie wands I am making for her birthday party and it was during breakfast so I said why not have a 'beater' and Cheerios for breakfast. She loved it!
Beautiful weather the last couple of days so I took some outside shots of my two kiddos. Wyatt just started waving "hi" this week. He does his entire arm to wave. The cutest...
This cutie is getting too big too fast. Four is coming this weekend, sigh...love her so!
(yes she has a scrap under her eye. she wiped out with the neighbor on the street.)





No comments:
Post a Comment