The last few weeks I have had the drive to do "Spring Cleaning" That doesn't mean I have had the time to actually do it but if I do have a few spare minutes I am trying to weed out, declutter, organize an area. One area I feel I have gotten pretty much where I want it is our master closet. My parents got us the shoe racks to the left at the bottom and we have finally got them put together. We also hung the hooks for scarves and belts on the right. Part of the cleaning was organizing my clothes. I got the maternity and transition clothes up in the attic and my 'normal' clothes back on hangers again. I also really tried to get rid of stuff I don't wear anymore.
My Do List is long and my time is limited but it feels good to have one area done.
Wow, looks great Mariah! A big project for a mommy of two busy kids.. Mom
ReplyDelete