Monday, December 23, 2013

Part II McLaughlin Christmas

McLaughlin Christmas Part II with only two of the four families.  Ellis and Wyatt hanging out.  
 Ellis and Sierra in their cute matching skirts made by Mimi.  Sierra wore hers to church the next day and got compliments on her cute outfit, so I got to brag on Mimi.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Liam sporting his new favorite hat and Sierra doing her dance moves in her new mirror.  Both loved by them.
 











Few shots of Wyatt with the fam.  I laugh at how huge he looks in Sami's arms.  I think it must be that his petite Aunt is holding him. :) Hanging out on the right with his Mimi.
Last a 'photo bomb' by Jonathan.  He got at least one shot that day, I did not.  I am not the best at remembering to be in pictures.  Nice relaxing day hanging out.

2 comments:

  1. He of course wouldn't look that big if one of the "big girls" was holding him. :) Missed you this Christmas. Glad to be a part of it through photos. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! So true Rachel, he didn't have you holding him. Wish that could have been the case and I could have held Toby. We missed you guys too. Much love...

    ReplyDelete