Monday, December 23, 2013

Touched

This mama hasn't been getting much sleep at all the past well, several weeks.  It is wearing me down at a new level too.   Jonathan and I were talking last night and Sierra detected how worn out her mama was.  So when I finally went to bed last night I found a red box on my nightstand with Sierra's toys in it.  A token of love to make her mama feel better.  This touched me deeply.  My daughter sensed my 'hurting' and wanted to make it better.  She has always shown a sensitive heart.  I remember lying on my parents couch the day after we lost Jameson and Sierra, only 18months, would constantly return to my side to check on me all day long.  She has sung to me before, as I have done her when I have had tears in my eyes and has offered her band-aids when I have gotten a 'boo boo'.  Such a sensitive, caring, loving, intuitive little lady I have.  Blessed to be her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment