Monday, November 11, 2013

Siblings and Fall

 Watching these two interact is more and more special and precious to watch with each coming day.  Sierra has had a huge heart for her brother since day one.  She loves on him like crazy.  As Wyatt gets older he is showing his love for her.  Today he gazed at her with big smiles and she wasn't doing anything to grab his attention.  Showed me how much he loves her.  I feel blessed to see this bond forming each day before my eyes.  Sibling love is a special gift, a bond like no other.  I pray it continues to grow closer and closer.
 I think we are finally finding our "new norm" as a family of four.  It has had some bumps getting started, to be expected, but the last few days have shown me our new groove.  Praying it continues that way.  Wyatt is over his congestion and getting a better sleep schedule both day and night.  Sierra has improved once again the potty area and isn't acting out as much.  Pleasant days are coming to all of us.  Feeling blessed.
 Perfect fall day here today so we spent lots of time outside.  The cold weather is moving in tonight so I didn't want any of us to miss out on the beautiful day.  With so many leaves in our yard we have to do a lot of leaf pile playing.  It reminds me of my childhood days in Wisconsin watching Sierra play in the leaves.  Wyatt loves outside like the rest of us.
 I wanted to get in a short walk after naps today before dark with the great weather and wow, so glad we did.  The most amazing sunset was before us the entire time.  It just kept getting better and better as the sun went down.   I love God's creativity with the sky.  So amazing.
A good day being blessed.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment