Sierra is a very social child, but anyone who has met her does not need that explained to them. Today after school I stopped by Krogers to pick up a few groceries. Sierra insisted on pushing one of the kid carts. Since we weren't picking up too many things I agreed. We can no longer pass by the bakery without getting the free cookie either. So we made that pit stop. She happily pushed her cart and talked to herself while making a million pit stops along the way to tell me about all the "delicious" things we should buy sometime.
We finally made it up front to the check out. We decided to check ourselves out. Sierra insisted she needed to scan every item because they were in her cart. Ok fine, but she didn't want to put them in the bags but rather back in her cart. I had to explain the scanning machine wouldn't allow that. Afterwards she insisted on the bags going back into her cart. She then went over to the cashier, on her own, to ask for some stickers. We rarely get out the store without those either. After she thanked her she asked her name and then looked to the young man, a random person, next to her and asked his name too. She introduced herself and then said "nice to meet you." She then told both of them "Happy Christmas" followed by "Happy Birthday." Yep she said both. The cashier lady said she wasn't sure she wanted to celebrate her birthdays anymore. I smiled and Sierra said she was having a Tinkerbell birthday next. Oh that kid, she keeps me on my toes wherever we go.
She finished up by pushing the car buttons on the keychain and put the groceries in back. She is one entertaining kid. Wish I would have had it on video.
No comments:
Post a Comment