
Our family went out to Gentry's Farm in Franklin to pick pumpkins today. If you know me, you know I LOVE Fall and the festivities that come with it. Here are some cute shots of the kids together. They love each other so much!
I love Gentry's Farm because you get to go out and pick your own pumpkins. We didn't get to do this in Texas with Sierra because it was too dry and no pumpkin patches existed so it was fun getting to go out today.
Love both my kiddos soo much!

Sierra had fun running around the patch with her Daddy. We picked out two great pumpkins and get this...only a buck a piece. I know right?! What a steal!
Sierra thought she was the biggest stuff being up on this car. It cracked us up!
Jonathan is such a good Daddy to both of our kids. He takes so much time for them and is so comfortable in all rolls. Love him for this!
Sierra loved the pumpkins; everywhere! Fun family time out together.








These are wonderful photos! Just beautiful! Love to all, Pam
ReplyDelete