Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tumbling Class

 Sierra and I had our first Mommy and Me Tumbling Class today at the Williamson Rec Center by our house.  She has been waiting for months for this moment.  She was soo excited this morning.  We took the class with a friend from the neighborhood, Norah.  Her mom and I went to college together so its fun getting to do stuff with the girls.  Her teacher is great and the class has only four kids, which is perfect for this age.
They get to do several different activities like somersaults, stretches, balance beam, bar, trampoline, and dancing.  Sierra had a smile on her face the entire time.
I left my little man in the nursery for the first time today too.  So hard but I totally lucked out and he was the only kid/baby in the room the entire time.  So he got lots of attention and didn't have other little kids touching him.  So thankful for that too.
Looking forward to this time with Sierra as she grows up!  Special moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment