Wednesday, October 9, 2013

 
Sierra and I went out to yard sales in the neighborhood this past weekend.  She brought her quarters Daddy gave her.  We hit a great deal at one house. They had 19 good containers of play doh, tons of play doh toys/accessories to use with them, plus an unused box of Crayola sidewalk chalk; big pieces. What was the price for it all? one dollar! What a steal.  
 Bath time with my little man...I realized I haven't been in many pictures of me with Wyatt.  Got to do better with that.  Love him
This little girl is hit or miss with naps these days. Had 'rest' time in her room where she didn't nap. I went down to check on her brother and in the middle of reading together I came back up a minute later and this is what I found.  Sweet girl, why do you fight naps so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment