Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sierra and her baby brother


 Sierra absolutely loves her brother Wyatt.  She has been waiting for his arrival for a long long time.   She loves to hold him.  I promise she asks to hold him at least a dozen times a day and we try to accommodate a lot of those.  She is actually getting really good at holding his head on her own.  She loves to tell him Big Sister is here Baby Wyatt don't worry.
 She has been a good helper and extremely patient when I need to help him first with something.  She doesn't want to see him crying and loves when I ask her to watch her brother while I do something quick.  She gives him tons of kisses and loves to rub her cheek on his head.  I hope her love grows for him and I know he'll come to love and adore his big sister.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are priceless! Melts Gigi's heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete