The night my parents watched Sierra I was able to do a "mini photo shoot" of Wyatt. I was glad for the opportunity while he sleeps through most things. Here are some of the shots I got. I was taking some for a birth announcement picture but that one is waiting to be revealed. :)
pure sweetness
This little pooh hat was actually given to Sierra but she was born in late Spring so it wasn't used much. I think he'll get more use out of it. Its soo cute in the pictures.
If you know our family you know we have to have a couple of Harley shots. Sierra had a pink Harley hat so Daddy and Sierra went out together and bought Wyatt his hat and an outfit too.
Always need to remember these little toes...
...and fingers.
Wyatt is having two times a day right now that he has a long wake time, over an hour. One in the morning and one in the evening. He is looking everywhere and working on moving those hands and feet. He makes lots of sweet noises too.
Trying to get a few good posts in because I know when Jonathan is back to work my times of posting will be more limited. They are both napping for at least part of the time together at the moment so I am trying to get a little nap in myself.








I see a resemblance (sp?) to Sierra. what a sweet addition to your family. Looking forward to meeting him one day soon. Love, Nana
ReplyDelete