Our last formal dinner...we decided to try all the little ones with us again and it went actual well thanks to the ocean window, helping hands, i pad, and lollipops. :)
We were at two different tables right next to each other. Probably turned out good since a few nights not all of us were in there and we could free up the other table for others to dine.
Second complete family shot on the cruise. Everyone is looking forward, what more could you ask for? :)
Sherwin our bartender. He made a yummy mojito if I do say so myself. :) Really nice and friendly too.
Mom with her girls...
Surf and Turf meal a.k.a. lobster and steak. Yum!
We laughed so hard at these pictures below. The kids were all eating lollipops watching Dora. Liam kept grabbing for Maggie's since she was too engrossed in the show to lick it and Sierra is mad because she wanted a 4th lollipop and I said no. Mean mom right?! But Jonathan made the furrowed brow look Maggie holds often when watching a show and the whole scene together was too funny.

One of our two great waiters each night. So friendly and great service. Komang with my Dad and Liam. Komang isn't married yet and has worked the ship for 3 years.
Our other friendly super nice waiter...Yayan. He has a 5 year old boy at home in Indonesia and another one on the way in September. Prayerfully he'll be there for the delivery this time. He was on the cruise ship for his first baby boy.
We had a four course meal every night. So hard to give up these yummy desserts.
What all kids bedroom looked like. They cleaned our room twice a day and at night left cute towel animals and chocolate with papers on tomorrows adventures. They guys who cleaned did a wonderful job and worked way way too hard in my opinion. When did they ever sleep?

Our bathroom. Small for sure, but worked. I had to take the picture on the left because its our blow dryer for the week. Yep probably came with the ship and didn't blow much air but got really hot.
Tomorrow I'll post the day set of pictures...more of the ship and our time in Victoria.
Then I'll consider posted to FB...nothing this massive though.









These are all SOOO great Mariah! You did an excellent job of documenting a great trip! And I believe the names you're looking for are Komang and Yayan. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks I'll add them now. :)
Delete