Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Past Week

 A few pictures from the last week.  This girl....she is extremely creative...she set up pools (the blankets) upstairs and then told me she was going to be the 'garf '.  I didn't know at first what she was talking about but then I figured out she going to be the "lifeguard."  Kept me smiling!
 This little stud...he is so active these days, even in the grocery cart. I  had him buckled in facing the front but by the end of our trip he was facing back all relaxed taking in the views of the ride.
 Kisses between the window...they work each other over multiple times a day but they do love each other so much!
 
 Over the weekend we got a date out...we really had a nice time.  Since Jonathan has started this new job at HCA he really seems more relaxed and we really enjoyed our time out together.  Also I think this was the first Labor Day/Memorial Day in years that Jonathan hasn't had to work or work from home or be mind consumed by work.  It was soo nice for all of us!
Thankful
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment