Now having a boy and girl and many of the toys being handed down I noticed the other day I have a few favorites that I would hands down suggest to someone whether it was a girl they were having or a boy. So I thought I would share. Let me know in comments if some of these are your favorites too. If not what is?
#5 a stuffed animal or dolly.
Both of my kids love them. Wyatt talks to Sierra's dolly all the time. He snuggles his Harley puppy and smiles at him daily. Sierra loves her Jameson bear and does not sleep without him. She loves dollies and take good care of them. So I suggest a good dolly or stuffed animal for every kid, really both are great!
#4 stackable cups (or blocks)
Both of my kids love knocking them over again and again and again. Sierra now is getting into stacking them up for Wyatt to knock down.
#3 Fisher Price Farm
We actually did not get this until Wyatt was born but both have spent many many hours playing with it. A classic that is great for both boys and girls.
#2 Stand up Musical Toy
A must in a family!. My kids both love it and its great as they are trying to stand on their own too. They love that they can push buttons and be in control of the music.
#1 Duplo Legos
This has to be the top choice. From the beginning Wyatt has been all about them in a much different way than Sierra but they are a favorite for both. Sierra currently builds houses for her little dollies and keeps what she has built for days and days. Wyatt currently loves how he can put his fingers in the holes on the bottom and they stay. He also loves destroying whatever is built.
I went for portable type toys but I must say another that is a HUGE hit for both of my kids in our play kitchen with all the food/dishes. Wyatt loves going in to Sierra's room to play with it daily and Sierra has loved it since we got it for her at 18 months. Some of these will be toys we store away one day for friend's kids that come to visit when ours are grown or grandkids way down the road.





No comments:
Post a Comment