Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sleep and Scripture

So sleep is something that is on and off for both of my kids all the time.  I wish I had a magical formula that has worked for others would work for me but it hasn't.  I feel I have tried every trick in the book and they don't last but a week and then we are back to the drawing board again.  Both take turns doing it, usually different times of the same night.  So this morning as I laid awake at 4:30am after being woke up by child #1 for the second time and then dealing with child #2 at 5:10am I realized I wanted to find some scriptures dealing with sleep.  I found them printed them off and Sierra and I decorated them.  We have one for each bedroom door of our house.  If you think of it, pray these with us for our home too.  Sleep is so precious and so important.
Maybe you need them for your home too. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment