This is from December but I thought it was too cute not to put up. Sierra made this ornament at school. On the back the teacher wrote what they would give Jesus for his birthday. Sierra wanted to give Jesus a kitchen because she loves hers so much.
If you notice her ornament there are two red hots missing as well as a chunk off one peppermint. One day I noticed Sierra's lips were red. When I asked her what she had eaten she replied, "it tasks yummy and I like it." When asked her what she replied her ornament that was on the tree Yep she somehow left it on the tree but managed to eat a bite out of it. One day it will be a funny story to tell when we pull it out.
We have a little fashion Diva on our hands. She is all about putting on new outfits with accessories again and again and again. She has managed to break at least 5 of her plastic hangers pulling clothes down. But she has the time of her life and is so proud of her creations. Yes the headband she is wearing in both pictures still has the tag on it. She doesn't want it off.
Last, I have bought whole grains and am grinding them myself with the Vitamix to make bread. There is ton of nutritional value lost from grains when they are put into bags for shelf life in the stores. Several areas of benefits were enough for me to try this out. I have finally found a great recipe, thanks to my friend Julie Catron and her blog post on her website www.asweeterthing.com I think I have finally found a groove. We'll see what else 2014 has in store.



No comments:
Post a Comment