This little guy is growing up way to fast! His third month of life is full of lots of new things. He is now sitting in the bumbo. He only likes it for short periods of time. He has found his voice and is talking all the time, and very loud at times too. (smiles) He is really into tummy time and has rolled over himself a few times too. He is giggling, which I love to hear and has true ticklish spots on his ribs. He loves listening to music and watching his sister dance around him.
He enjoys his bouncy seat. Here is he wearing his shoes his Daddy wore when he was his age. He gets tons of compliments on them.
Another Christmas Tradition:
Sierra and I making sugar cookies. This is one we started last year and she does a great job helping out.



Mariah, I think this picture of Wyatt looks like your Papa! :-) I
ReplyDelete