One day last week Sierra wanted to make the "sunshine" cupcakes we had posted on Pinterest so I thought, why not?! A fun Mommy-Daughter project. We then passed most of them onto our neighbors who were happy to help us eat them because we did not need 20+ cupcakes in our house.
After a play date at Chick Fil A with some friends, we stopped off quickly at Kroger to get a few things we needed and Sierra informed me on the way home we needed to have a "Food Party" when we got home. So after rest time I put together little bowls of "food" and Sierra dressed herself up, and brought two friends, Baby Harper and Kitty to the party. This was the first time we really did something like this with real food.
Sierra loved it! We had a lot of fun and we made sure to take care of our guests who were at the party too. I fed Kitty most of the time and Sierra fed Baby Harper. She told me Baby Harper wants a "Fruit Party" next time. I love the little moments like these...Wyatt I am sure will learn to like these little parties too in his own way.
Sierra is really into showing different expressions and trying to tell you how she feels with them. Here we are being silly.
If you are around my daughter often, the one below is one you have seen, her "angry/mad" face. She is so expressive that its no surprise she has her expressions down well.
Side note: Wyatt will be coming this Friday, 23rd a week late regardless. Keep us all in your prayers with delivery and transition as a family of four. Thanks!






Cutest faces ever!
ReplyDelete