Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Move

(kitchen has piles eveyrwhere)
 Quick post...we are moved in....so thankful.  Took the entire day not part so getting things set up and organized are behind, but as my mom said the beds were made, we had towels for showers, and food in the fridge so we can make it.
(living room though not set up, ha!)
 So thankful to all of the family and friends who have helped us in this process.  There is NO WAY this pregnant mama could have done it with her hubby on our own. So thank you.  I'll post pics once we are settled so you can see how the house should actually look. :)
Outside of our house...home sweet home.  Quick note of gratitude.  It has been so wonderful watching Sierra desire to get outside constantly to ride her big wheel, play in the back, and want to meet all the little girls on our culd e sac.  The reasons I wanted this house first off were for things like these when I had kids one day and now I am seeing it come true.  My heart is full...

No comments:

Post a Comment