Loved having Great Papa and Grammy got to come and visit today. I love the moments I get to spend with them and cherish all the moments I get to see them with my daughter. Sierra was so excited to have them come. Of course she had plenty planned for all of them to do. First off, taking care of the babies. Here they are all burping them. Both Grammy and Papa are great sports and keep me giggling silently at their commentary as they play along.
Papa asked Sierra if she wanted to take a walk together down by the park. They were gone quite a while and Papa said she was a doll and had fun with her. Grammy and I enjoyed catching up and I got to share some of my finds in clothes I have gotten for baby boy. Something we enjoy sharing together.
She wrapped up their time here with another birthday party for Grammy since her 80th birthday is in a week. She sang to her in her fun singing voice and then pulled out all of her food for a feast.
Love these memories I can hold onto forever. So special...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment