With the colder weather we've had the chance to try out some of the neat inside play areas near us. Today we went with two other friends to Inside Out Playground. Basically a playground area inside. They had a large tree house, along with playground equipment and a long "pretend" road for bike riding all around it. Sierra kept wanting to do the big wheel and I'd show her the basics then step back. This girl was faithful and so patient in working the pedals and she did it! I was so proud of her. So we had to make a call to Gigi and Papa and tell them to bring her own big wheel, given to her at Christmas, down early because this girl is ready!
My heart gets so full seeing her work hard on something and achieve something new because of her willingness to give it her all. I love you Sierra.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment