I haven't been up for much the first trimester of my pregnancy but now in the second and not getting sick every afternoon I find myself getting back into some things. We use to make these granola bars often since there is no processed sugar and they actually are gluten free too. So I thought we'd try them again.
Our second cup is full of different nuts, raisins, and craisins...yum
Sierra wants her hands in everything these days, including cooking so this was one she could help do. Yes it is on the stove, but I first melted the peanut butter, oil, and honey on low and then she had a good opportunity to "practice" holding the handle on a not soo hot pan and stirring the ingredients.
Finishing up with her favorite part, licking the spoon. These really are good and good for you.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment