Tea Time Anyone? We are having lots of tea parties these days at the Uttz Home. To get a bath going this morning I suggested we move the tea party into the bath tub. Worked great, but first we had to set up Bear and Baby June with chairs for the tea party and then get our cups, plates, and silverware supply. But then it was tea party time. Sierra does a great job making sure everyone has their tea and take several sips through out the party. Come over anytime if you are in need of a tea party. P.S. She will be happy to sing Happy Birthday to you too!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
cute! Next time I'm craving tea I'll call you :)
ReplyDeleteNana
Sierra made a cup for you last night. She said the green one was for Nana. :)
DeleteI'm game for another tea party with Sierra. :-) She's a very good hostess! Love, Gigi
ReplyDeleteI am sure she'll call you in her pink phone to invite you over. :)
Delete