If you know me well at all you know I LOVE a good deal. I am not going to lie, its a little high. Jonathan thinks its great that his wife gets a high from getting something at a really good price. Anyways, I got $5.00 free bucks to spend at Gymboree on email to spend by Dec. 24th. I had no plans of going to the mall just for that and didn't think it would be spent but when I knew I was going there to pass out blessings with my friend I decided to bring it with me. Turned out to be time worth spent. (Plus the store has a corner with cartoons on and little chairs and Sierra sits engrossed the entire time) Anyways I went to the clearance rack, of course, and found some deals. Plus the store had anything marked down, take an additional 40% off lowest price. So I came out with three items, two shirts and hair clips. The shirts were originally $16.97 each and then the hair clips were $6.00. A total of $40.00 and I got all 3 items for $5.00. Sigh...a happy heart.

Nothing like a bargain!!! Love Nana
ReplyDelete