This printer on the left, is the one we have had for nearly eight years. We bought it to print off our wedding invitations I think in Jan. or Feb. of 2005. So you know in the technology world this printer is ancient, but it had been really good to us. Of course this year it went on the fritz right when I was trying to print our Christmas letter. Not a happy camper, but thank goodness for Kinkos. This past week at Sam's Club we purchased our new printer seen on the right.
I am always a couple of steps behind in technology because of my cheapness and if it still works why by a new one mentality, but let me tell you I love this printer. It's the Photosmart 5220 e-All-in-One Series from HP. I am still learning all it can do but let me share a few of the fun features so far...its wireless, that in itself is rockin' it for me. Jonathan can even print from his phone and I-Pad. Way cool in my book. I can make copies and not only that, two sided copies. Its been quick to print too. Glad to have a new helpful gadget around.


No comments:
Post a Comment