Tuesday, November 13, 2012

 Sierra is really into stickers these days...especially putting them on your body and the nose is one of the first places to be stuck.  So naturally Bapa (and horse) would be a part of the sticker fun.
Puppets are a HUGE favorite of Sierra's too.  Poor Daddy is often found with two puppets on his hands before he ever gets out of bed in the morning.  I graciously am leaving that fun for them, not me. :)
 Sierra is enjoying play time (and bath time) with her cousin Liam.  Since Liam enjoyed his dinner all over himself he naturally needed a bath. Sierra is always game for fun in the tub herself.
(Jonathan thought it weird that they took a bath together, but I explained pictures will be the only memory they have :)
Hmmm...I wonder why Sierra wants her Daddy to rest with her for a few minutes instead of Mommy these days?  Could it be because he naps with her. :)  Catching up and much needed rest.

2 comments: