Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Year of Mommy's Day Out












First day of Mommy's Day Out this fall...silly girl was something else trying to get a shot this morning.  She wanted to try out all the "big" rocks in the yard and didn't want to hold her paper for anything.  But we got a few decent shots.
The entire way to school this morning she talked about her friend, Emma, only to find out that Emma was in another classroom this year, Sierra got moved up.
The entire morning I thought about requesting her to be moved to the other class since Harper, Emma, and Jadon (from church) were all in the other class, but alas when I went in she seemed happy and was with older kiddos potty trained and such, I thought I probably should leave well enough alone.  She cracked me up the whole way home talking about dinosaurs, covering your eyes, and the dinosaurs being outside.  I will have to figure out the story behind that when we go next time.  Needless to say, we read the only dinosaur book I knew we had before nap time and she insisted on me leaving her alone with "Abby" to read it again when I was done.
Sierra wanted a first day of school shot on her bike with her Daddy before he left for work.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. Sierra is so photogenic! Beautiful little girl and so full of life! Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete