We had a fun messy Saturday morning at the Uttz House. We started off by trying a peanut butter cookie recipe with only four ingredients. Sierra loves to "help" by licking the yumminess off everything. Then we moved on to making a new patch of homemade play doh. Our old patch from a long time ago finally went bad. Here she is pretending to cut and it the new green play doh.
.jpg)
Then the real fun began for Sierra! She wanted to still "stir" and "cook" so I put 1/2c. of flour into a bowl with the fork we used for making play doh and she went to town. She absolutely had a blast! I would highly recommend this cheap fun messy idea for kiddos. But do it right before you plan on cleaning up the kitchen when it is already messy and the kids are messy too. But well worth it. If you can't have fun as a kid then what's left in life. (smiles)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
YOu are such a good mommy! I am constantly amazed at your creativity with Sierra. She is one blessed little girl! Love ya, Pam
ReplyDeletethanks for the encouragement!
Delete