Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt at School

Firsts...I just love them especially being a teacher and now getting to experience things similar to what I did for my students now for my own daughter.  Today was her Mommy's Day Out Easter Egg Hunt.  8 or so little 2 year olds.  The teacher told them hold hands with someone as they walked out and everyone of them complied.  Gotta love the teacher authority.  Here Sierra is walking out with a little boy to the playground on the left.  On the right she is starting her hunt for eggs with her little friend, Natasha.


 Sierra first found a "bunny" shaped egg with a sucker taped to it and I thought it might be the end of her hunting but she kept on.





 This shot above cracks me up because Sierra is so focused again on that bunny/ sucker egg that she doesn't even care that her buddy, Natasha is stealing her eggs.  Ha!  You know that bunny egg is something special if she lets someone touch her stuff. :)
 Natasha kinda has a guilty look of being caught on her face here.
 The teacher had gathered all of the baskets together but Sierra felt the need to go back and get hers again. Then on the left, she is on the run!


 Sierra with her teacher, Ms. Amanda.
The kiddos heading back to class, Sierra in the front leading the pack.  
So fun getting these first experiences.  They are having a Muffin's for Mommies in May.  Funny enough, it brought tears to my eyes to know I get to be a part with my sweet Sierra.  I did those days for 8 years at school and now its my turn.  Sweet memories today and more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures and how fun! Love Sierra's Easter basket. Mariah, you did a great job on it! Love to all, Pam

    ReplyDelete