Happy 60th Anniversary Grammy and Papa!
This weekend all of my mom's brothers and sisters are together with most of their spouses up in Minnesota celebrating Gene and June's 60th wedding anniversary that happened on February 23rd.
Amazing legacy:
7 children, plus spouses
18 grandchildren, plus their spouses now added
up to 6 great grandchildren just this week
They are such a blessing to be around and I wean so much wisdom and joy when I am around them, I only wish we could spend time together more often.
This is a shot down on their boat years ago at their cabin (so many fun memories from there)
Bill, Chuck, Tom, Tim
Cathye, Linda, Sharon
Gene and June
Finally a shot of Great Grammy and Great Papa with their great grandchildren together for the first time this past Thanksgiving for the first time.
Sierra, Maggie,Mikalia, Ben, and Liam
Love you two soo much!


No comments:
Post a Comment