I apologize first for the quality of the pictures...they were taken on my phone, not my canon, big difference. But I had to take some shots just the same.
I got a buy one get one free from Baskin Robbins on my email and so Sierra and I decided to head out and take advantage of the deal. Sierra has had ice cream, but has never had it on a cone or her own.
The entire drive there she would shout, "Ice" leaving the cream off, why I do not know all the while clutching the coupon paper in her hand. Then she would shout car because we were driving there in the car. Then she continued "Ice" the entire time we ordered. A sweet Grandma was in there as well and really enjoyed watching the excitement Sierra held towards getting an ice cream cone. I tried letting her have the cone first off, but the weight caused her to hold the ice cream against her chest for support, which only left a mess...so I helped her eat the first 2/3 off the cone so she could handle it herself. As you can see from her face above she loved it!
After shot:
If you judge the deliciousness factor by how much was left on your shirt then Sierra's experience would be a "10". She loved it and was well behaved and happy the entire time. We will have to do this again, fun memory. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment