Monday, February 27, 2012

Made it Through

Hard day to go through, but feel there was much love and grace given to me, us, throughout the day.  Jonathan was my rock and a wonderful support.  He gave him these beautiful flowers to remember Jameson by that day.  He supported me in every way.  I know it was a hard sad day for him too, but he really was so strong for me and I appreciate his willingness to be just that. 

At church during worship they sang "How He Loves Us" the song I have put the lyrics up to before on the blog and though it brought big tears to my eyes, it also was a sweet reminder from God to me that He does love me so much, so much he picked a song that has meant a lot to me in this season to be sung on that day.  So I made it through another tough milestone.  Even in my bible study of James this morning it talked about submitting to God...I'll leave you with the three parts that touched me deeply and are reminding again and again of the amazing loving God I serve.

by Beth Moore
"He is always looking out for your ultimate good and takes your hurts personally.  So submit to God."
"He knows exactly how to work terrible into good. So submit to God."
"He knows the well deliberated plan for your life and how all things must fall into place for you to fulfill your destiny.  So submit to God."
Wow....I submit to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment