Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My Kiddos

 13 months, walking everywhere and busy busy.  This picture above is my little man wanting time in his mama's lap.  He is a loving boy.  He has been teething so paci, blankie, and mama's arms are his favorites.
 This boy and his sticks...he found a limb that fell during the last rain storms and hiked across the culdesac to visit the pup's in the neighbor's yard.
 Sierra is into trying my stuff on.  Shoes have been huge for her lately.  She spends a lot of time in my closet.  This morning it was my sunglasses.  Smile Sierra...her response is wait, here is my "stylish" pose.  She keeps me smiling with her comments all day long.
She was shopping with me at the grocery store this weekend and I told her she could pick out some nail polish for me for my birthday and real serious she asks me to show her what I want and is very engaged.  After we move on I ask her if she thinks she could show Daddy what I would like.  She responds seconds after we looked at the polish, "Well Mom, sometimes my brain just forgets."  there you go...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment