Monday, October 20, 2014

Birthday

Saturday was my 35th birthday.  Significant one to me for some reason. I think its partly because it was a year I made goals or thoughts of what my life would be like.  Started off nicely with steak and eggs made by Jonathan cooked to perfection, yum!
Then I got to go yard saling with Sierra in our neighborhood.  Always love finding some good deals.
 Then we went to a local pumpkin patch.  It was actually one of my former student's family farms.  Wilson's Pumpkin Patch was perfect for us.  Pick your own from lots, quiet, and super friendly.  We will be going back.

 The kids has a blast.  Sierra loved finding the perfect pumpkins and Wyatt loved walking around and getting dirty.
 so a shot together wasn't going to happen, that's ok.
For dinner my parents graciously watched the kids and I got to go out on a double with my college roomie and best friend Kristin and our hubbies. We went to The Pharmacy for dinner and then to Jeni's Ice cream for dessert.  Such great conversation, the perfect way to finish the day out.  Love hanging with them. 
We had a great time Sunday night celebrating with family at our house.  Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment