Sierra has been showing a lot of interest towards baking/cooking. She has been learning a lot of terms like ingredients, recipes and baking. I asked her this week if she was interested in getting a book that had recipes where we could read it together and make something. She was totally in...so when we were at the library on Monday we got a few kid cookbooks. She was excited about this Strawberry cookbook. She decided she wanted to make cupcakes first.
She did a great job finding the ingredients and following the recipe. She worked hard and did majority of it on her own. She made vanilla cupcakes with key lime frosting. She loved all the sprinkles she could put on them. I think I have a little baker on my hands. I am sure there will be another post with another good made soon. Proud of her hard work.



No comments:
Post a Comment