Saturday, March 1, 2014

Trip to Texas


 
So I headed out Thursday on my own with two kiddos.  Here we are bright and early at the play area at the airport.  Sierra's has quite the variety of expressions.

Waiting for our plane and then on the plane.  Sierra is an old hat at flying though this might be the first one she really remembers and this was Wyatt's first flight.  Both did good flying.  I cannot complain with my babies and how well they do on planes.
We made it to Texas about an hour later tan expected, not bad considering what has been the case in the past.  Sierra jumped right into old times with her friends Gracie and Addi.
 
The girls loved Wyatt and he loves any face time someone gives so he enjoyed letting them hold him, often.  Jaxon, who is 20 months was precious with Wyatt.  He would say baby a lot and loved touching him and giving him hugs.  He was very gentle and Wyatt loved getting his attention too.



 We got to be there to celebrate Addi's 7th birthday too.  She had a party out at Unidad Park, our old park stompin' grounds.  Sierra loved the red slide and hanging out with old friends.
 I went with her by myself and Jonathan stayed at the house to let Wyatt sleep so I got a few snuggle moments with my sweet girl.
 Saturday night we had our good friends the Wolfes and Speakmans out to the Boswells house to hang out.

 Lots of kids...
 Sweet friends Melissa, Sarah, and Christie.  I missed this girls.
 
 Sunday we went over to our old neighbor's house the Blakenships.  Here is Sierra with Sofia in front of our old house next door.  The girls had fun playing in the jump house out back.
 My dear friend/neighbor Camila.  I miss having her as a neighbor.  Great catching up.
 Then off to the rodeo followed by the carnival.

 Sarah is such a precious friend I am so glad I got to spend time with.  Wish we still lived closer.
 The boys watching the rodeo.  Glad we got to see them and spend some time in Texas with nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment