The Bererstain Bear Books were a big hit for me as a kid and I have collected several over the years and now they have become a huge hit for Sierra. I know that I am a sentimental person too. So a picture of the books reminds me of my childhood and is now tied to the love of reading them to my daughter.
Capturing moments...such as this. My kids looking at books together on the floor by my bathroom while I get ready in the morning. A bond that has formed so quickly and is so strong. I pray daily that is stays this way and gets even stronger. Siblings can be a such a blessing to each other and I want that for them.
I mean do I need to say more?!? I just want to constantly kiss this boy all day long. He is soo loveable and such a great addition to our family.
Ok enough reflecting... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment