As most of you know I went into labor with Wyatt and within 3 hours of starting labor had him. I had the great plan of videoing and taking pictures throughout and I was already laboring so hard when we got there that we didn't even bring the bags in with us. Thank God for camera phones. If Jonathan hadn't had his we wouldn't have any pictures or videos.
Here are a few pictures immediately after he was born getting checked out. So thankful for this precious boy.
Love his little foot in this one above.
I didn't get to hold Wyatt immediately after he came out like Sierra due to the fact that he had the cord wrapped around his little neck. So they wanted to check him out first. This is after he was initially checked and cleaned up. I had to lay there and just listen to his cries first. So hard but thankful he was crying and here.





No comments:
Post a Comment