Over Thanksgiving Wyatt was blessed to meet his great grandparents on my side for the first time. How blessed this little guy is, and his sister, to have two sets of great grandparents in his life.
He took to them right away.
This is great grandchild #15 they are holding. 18 grandchild and their spouses nearly doubling that and now 15 great grandchildren; what a legacy. At one point Grammy was singing to him and I sat back in happy tears watching without anyone noticing. I got a short video clip because I want him to always know how much he is loved by them.
Friday before our Thanksgiving feast Wyatt had a grand old hanging out with his great Grammy and Papa playing and cooing. Such sweet memories I treasure close to my heart. Pictures that will always be in my mind to look back on.



They are GREAT grandparents aren't they! I loved seeing them as well. Nana
ReplyDeleteyes they are, such a blessing to all of the great grand kids.
Delete