Our stove finally bit the dust so we invested in a new one. I love the Lowe's guys who come bring it to your house and install it and take the old one and are even willing to take your old dishwasher that was still in the garage. Yes, they did that. They came right as I came back from picking Sierra up from school. She proceeded to ask them both their names and then as they were taking the old white one out she states to them, "I'm really going to miss my white stove." She kept them smiling the entire time. We feel the kitchen is more put together now (minus the white microwave, but I have read how you can paint them so maybe one day. :) The oven is so nice and has been cooking really well. Thankful
This little gal has gotten into reading through the paper with me when we have one. She has also gotten into drinking tea too. Just a regular little adult. Its fun to do both together some mornings, especially when her brother is still sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment