Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dedication

 We did the dedication of our two kiddos this past Sunday.  I will post some pictures from the day soon but for now I wanted to thank the family that joined us Sunday for the dedication.  It meant a lot.  Below are the meaning of the kid's names and the life scripture we picked out for them. We feel so blessed by these two.
 Sierra Anne Uttz 
April 6, 2013
Sierra means "mountain range"
Anne means "grace, favor"

Sierra's life verse:
Isaiah 52:7 “How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news, breaking the news that all is well, proclaiming good times, announcing salvation, telling everyone “Your God reigns.”  The Message
Wyatt Jonathan UttzAugust 21, 2013
Wyatt means "brave, strong"
Jonathan means "God has given, gift of God"

Wyatt's life verse:
Joshua 1:9 "
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment