Monday, July 1, 2013

Pedicures

 The three sisters took mom out for a belated Mother's Day pedicure.  She was in France on Mother's Day and this was the first Saturday we all could get together since then.  I was surprised to hear that my mom had never had a pedicure.  Yep, you heard right.  How I missed that I am not sure?!  I haven't had a ton myself but really thought she had a few in her life.  So it was nice to treat her to her first.  Nice relaxing time.  Great pedicures and wonderful relaxing.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED it and we all had a great time. I plan on having another pedicure this summer...maybe next time I will try one of there free drinks haha. Don't I have the bestest bestest daughters? Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so glad we got to take you and I'd love to go again this summer before the baby comes.

      Delete