I was extremely blessed to have a baby boy shower for our little bundle Wyatt Jonathan Uttz coming in less than a month now. We are doing a cowboy theme to his room, with his Daddy's love of westerns, so the ladies took on the challenge and couldn't have made a more perfect "cowboy" themed shower if they tried. Everything was wonderful!

I mean look at all the cute decorations and finishing touches.
"root" Beer on Tap and Waterin Hole...I loved it all!

Picture of me with my sweet sisters (Ellis wanted to join in :)
The beautiful ladies and true friends who hosted the shower for me.
Kristin, Amanda, me, Lele, Sami, Jena, and Sarah. These ladies blessed me beyond words and brought so much excitement for this baby by giving this shower.
Me and my Mom. She graciously held off on her trip to Michigan till that afternoon so she could come to the shower. Glad she could be there.
Sarah and Amy....some of our good friends. Our families like to hang out nights once a month. They each have a little girl too.

Blessed with many many gifts. Lots of great and much needed boy clothes, toys, and essentials for a baby. My mom made her traditional quilt for the grand kid. I thought she did an amazing job. I can't wait for Wyatt to get good use out of it.
Few of my Mom to Mom friends: Sarah, Katie, and Courtney.
Glad that Great Grandma Green and Pam could join the shower too. Jonathan's Aunt Sandy and cousin Heather came as well.
My Nana and cousin Swsanna were there as well.
Traditional MAK picture that has to be taken at momentous occasions. My two room mates and best friends from college who walk through every part of life with me like family.
I look back on this shower and many aspects of my life and I am blessed. I had friends old, new, faithful, every giving friends and family at this shower. A wide spread from many parts of my life over the years.
Now for the last few things to do at home....at for Wyatt to join our family. All three of us are soo excited!












No comments:
Post a Comment