Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Legacy

My Grammy and I chatted yesterday and she told me that my cousin Alex and his wife Tabitha were at the hospital waiting to find out if their little one who was due was a girl or boy.  I received a call from Grammy last night that Abigail Jane was born and both baby and Mama were healthy and doing good.  I've mentioned that my parents started 2013 off with four grand babies and will end the year with eight.
My grandparents, aka Grammy and Papa, or Great Grammy and Great Papa started 2013 off with 7 great grand kids and will end the year with 13 grand kids.  Wow, what a legacy and how fun this past few years have been.
My grandparents have the following:
7 children (plus spouses for each)
18 grandchildren (plus 10 spouses there now too)
12 soon to be 13 great grandchildren
Sitting here in awe reflecting on that...wow is all I can say.


No comments:

Post a Comment