Friday, April 19, 2013

Last part of the bed set...

 This week I had to make the commitment I was going to get the toss pillows done for Sierra's bed. In an smaller apartment I have little space to "set up" sewing stuff so its harder to get projects done.  But we lived in mess for a while and got them done.  I am happy with the finished product.  Now her bed set with matching curtains is finally done.  Now picking out paint colors for her room.  We will get to move in June 2nd....very excited and very ready!

While I was working on the last pillow today Sierra was busy putting a birthday party together for blue bear. I swear she brought EVERYTHING from her room!  She has really gotten into independent playing much better, which I truly appreciate, but it usually means a huge mess to work on cleaning up afterwards.  But you take it in stride and I was glad to get the pillow done.  Happy Birthday to blue bear too!


No comments:

Post a Comment