Tuesday, February 26, 2013

This week

This picture was sent to me this morning by one of my new sweet friends here..she happened to remember that today was the due date of Jameson one year ago.  Another friend texted me as well.  I am blown away by how God brings people in my life who love on me in so many ways.
This does mark a year from the actual due date of Jameson. This week also would be the week in his pregnancy that we lost him, just shy of 16 weeks.  I will be 16 weeks next week.  Interesting in reflecting how they happen to fall the same week.
Through all of this I keep my eyes focused on the one who gives me strength.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you today Sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying continually for your good health and peace of mind.
    Jean Selle

    ReplyDelete