Monday, February 11, 2013

Jena's Shower

 Sami and I hosted a shower for Jena and baby Lillian in Chattanooga this past Saturday.   Sami made the cute pennant in the background.   Jena's due date March 21st so the day is coming soon!
 I made the cupcakes using some yummy frosting recipes off of Cake Boss.  I thought they were pretty tasty myself.  I also made the diaper cake in the back.  You can never have enough diapers for a new little one.










My mom has started the tradition of making a baby quilt and pillow for each grand baby.  Jena is holding hers up.  So beautiful....my mom always does a great job with them!  Sierra still is using hers daily for nap time.   Jena got a lot of great stuff and had sweet friends join in the fun.  A fun time celebrating with Jena!

1 comment:

  1. looks like so much fun! and what a beautiful quilt! congratulations to both of you girls :)

    Love, Steph Z

    ReplyDelete