Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's Official

It's official...prayerfully another Baby Uttz will be joining our family this August.  Jonathan and I got to go to our first appointment today.   A little late, but we got to see a clear view at 12 weeks of our sweet baby and we got to see him/her move too!  My heart is so full at the moment.  (pictures shows the backside of the baby.)
As most of you know we lost our son, Jameson, at 16 weeks, and another miscarriage afterwards at 8 weeks last April.  So we have been praying hard and holding our breath towards this pregnancy.  We still feel this way, but also felt a little sigh of relief today.  But please be keeping this baby, my uterus, in prayer.
I go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound, focusing more on my uterus and cervix and seeing my regular OB as well as a high risk OB too.  I am thankful for the chance to get to meet with her and have some more knowledge into my situation having things checked up regularly will keep me more peace as well.
I've been reading from a Psalms book written in Message that my brother gave me years ago and this morning Psalms 4 said, "I have God's more than enough, more joy in one ordinary day."  I feel that speaks my heart.  God is always good and will bring me through anything.  The Lord gives and the Lord takes away but blessed be the name of the Lord.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And beautifully written. We are standing in prayer with you for baby's and your health. May God give you His peace through this pregnancy and the blessing of another precious healthy baby. Love you guys.

    Sarah Boswell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and for the prayers I know you are lifting up. Love you too

      Delete
  2. Mariah and Jonathan,
    CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you and your growing family. Of course, we will pray for you all and the new baby!
    Love, Aunt Linda and Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariah, Jonathan, and Seirra,

    Congratulations! We're soooooooo happy! We are all praying for you here in Kansas. We love you guys and miss you!

    Mike, Sarah, Claudia, Brady, and Aidan Mc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you guys...we'll take all of prayers. Hugs

      Delete