Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Treat

 Sierra was a "nurse" for Halloween this year.  She made to make sure all of her "patients" were taken care of before we headed out to trick or treat.
I made Sierra's little "nurse" outfit off of Pinterest.  I was a nurse myself when I was a kid so it was fun to see her dressed up as one too.
Sierra knew all about trick or treating and receiving treats without me every explaining it to her.  The kid is so smart.
 We took her to our neighbors by our house we'll be moving back into this summer.  She had a blast and made herself at "home" in everyone's home inviting herself in to say hello.
 She had a lot of fun and did great job entertaining everyone around her.  Her Papa, Gigi, and Uncle Ryan joined us for the adventure.
 It was a fun night catching up with old neighbors. I know Sierra will love and be loved back in her old house again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment