Sierra and I were introduced to one of Sierra's new "hot spots" here in San Angelo, the Railway Station. It has one set of train cars together, seen on the left, and the building is apparently a museum open on the weekends. My friend Karyn from church was wanting some two year old shots of her son but didn't have the cash so I told her I'd take some and she could see if she liked them.

Sierra thought the adventure was all for her. :) She loved it! I couldn't keep her off the train. Any fear she might show at times was gone today. She climbed everywhere, up high, between things, without any trouble or help. She loved the wheel. Fun to get some cute shots of Sierra with her buddy Jadon too. They are the two who will move up together from the nursery to the toddler room at the end of the month at church. They play well together too.
Hot hot morning even at 9am but lots and lots of fun for this little girl. We will be going again!





Awesome! I love that you took some shots for your friend, too. Really cute, Mo.
ReplyDeleteThanks it was fun getting to do.
DeleteThis girl is a beauty!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I sure think so. :)
Delete